Monday, November 2, 2015

Nov 2, 2015

VOICE & HEART

Have you ever met someone through their
voice, never really seeing them in person,
and yet feeling a delightful kinship?


Aunt Lucille went to heaven last night.
She had kindness and laughter in
her voice each time we chanced to speak.
And though not part of her earthly family, I
cared about her deeply. Surely many, many
others felt the same.
I will miss. . .
"Well, hello there. How are you?" At which
time the door opened in our conversation and
I got to tell someone how I was really doing.

My prayers go out to all her family and friends--
who celebrated her 100th birthday just last month!

























My understanding is that heaven is Heaven--not
Catholic or Protestant or Jewish or any other
religion. God is Love and He built the mansions
there for everyone who loves in this life on earth.

There is a beautiful hymn that is sung at the end
of a funeral Mass. I think it is full of consolation.
Here is one version sent out with love for a very
special lady..

Song of Farewell By Ernest Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment